Hi Federico

We don't use webauth with Unifi, but i remember there was a post about this
issue

After adding the Unifi Controller to PF, have you tried to add the unifi
APs as a switch (by mac address)? Also, have you got a valid certificate on
PF?

On the unifi side i use  "use secure portal option" and dns redirect option

I have done a quick test on this, I'm redirected to the pf portal.

Enrique

El lun, 25 oct 2021 a las 2:33, Federico Alberto Sayd via PacketFence-users
(<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>) escribió:

> Hello:
>
> I am trying to configure Packetfence as a captive portal for a guest wifi
> network managed with Unifi Controller (WebAuth Enforcement)
>
> I want to redirect my guest wifi users to the captive portal in
> PacketFence and authenticate them with Google Workspace LDAP.
>
> I followed the Network Device Configuration Guide and I added Unifi
> Controller as a switch in Packetfence config. The connection between Unifi
> Contoller and PF is working fine, I can retrieve the list of AP's managed
> by Unifi Controller with the command "/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd cache
> switch_distributed list"
>
> I added a second interface in PF and enabled the portal service on it. I
> configured the portal IP as an external guest portal on Unifi Controller.
>
> Also, I configured Google Workspace LDAP as auth source. I didn't specify
> any rules because I want the same auth source for all users.
> In "Standard Connections Profile" I changed the default profile to point
> to Google-LDAP as auth source. When I preview the portal I can confirm the
> Google LDAP authentication is working fine.
>
> But when I try to test the setup, the client's URL is rewritten to
> http://<PF-IP-PORTAL>/guest/s/default
> and PF shows a 501 error as follow:
>
> Not Implemented
> GET Nos supported for current URL
>
> I don't know if I have to configure the roles tab in the switch config and
> specify a webauth URL. What do I have to put in registration in "Role
> mapping by Web Auth URL??
> Do I need to configure additional roles (by Vlan?? by switch role, etc.) ??
>
> To be frank, I don't understand the roles config and I can't infer from
> the examples given in the installation guide.
>
> Can you help me o provide me with some hint?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Federico.
>

> Additional info:
> PacketFence: 11.0