Hello,

Firstly, I'm happy with the way Packetfence is working in the environment.
A big thanks to the team for the project and awesome documentation. I have
configured Packetfence in a 3 node cluster and registered 250+ devices so
far.

I faced a problem with the radius server reaching the max connections limit
and most of the users were disconnected while I fixed the problem (had to
increase the max spare servers to a high value in radius.conf). I was
optimistic with the cluster setup, thinking I should not be facing downtime
issues but didn't realize that a config issue could lead to a blackout.

Now, this leads me to wonder if there is a way in which I could have
decreased the downtime for the end users while we fixed the problem in the
config. Also, I would appreciate highlighting any other Production related
settings that need to be fine tuned to avoid such instances in future..

Regards
Misbah