Hello,

We are currently doing only wired 802.1x & MAC auth, the server config is

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2407 v2 @ 2.40GHz
16GB RAM (Free RAM - 8GB)
Running Debian X64.

Also, I would like to disable the packetfence-fingerbank-collector from
monit config as it is generating too many zombie processes alerts, I guess
the monit config is managed by pfcmd geenratemonitconfig but I dunno how to
disable specifically fingerbank-collector.

Regards
Misbah