Hello Misbah,

I highly doubt that you would cap a cluster capacity with only 250 devices
registered.

You have an ongoing issue that need to be fixed.

What’s the spec on the PF servers? Are you doing 802.1x or Mac authentication ?
Wired ? Wireless?

We have cluster of 3 running 10 000 unique radius authentication without
choking.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal