Ken Krugler wrote:

>You'll get a penDownEvent in your event loop when the user taps in
>the Graffiti area...so (unless I'm missing something) the problem is
>how to determine the location of the tap, before calling
>SysHandleEvent.
Ah, that's what I had overlooked: there is a penDown event, I just wasn't
seeing it in my form handler, because SysHandleEvent swallowed it.

The location of the tap is in the event data, so I think I can just call
WinGetDisplayExtent and see if the tap is outside that. Anyone see a
problem with that?

Dave Johnson