knowing VB will be of little help for palm. But there is a development
environment that is like VB for palm. check it out. it is called HB++.
here's a link: http://www.handheld-basic.com/

On 3/21/07, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I need help getting the following program started.

I have written a small remote data entry program using Visual Basic.net 2005.
This program works fine on a Dell handheld. I need this program to work on a
Palm TX.

The Program consists of 3 forms: Mainform = work order list, DataForm = test
data entered, and a numeric keypad using the entire screen. The first two forms
use (in visual basic) a listview control to display information.

I have been trying to get this project started but keep running into a dead
end. I have been able to get a form to display on the screen but can't find how
to put a listview on the form and then fill the listview with data received
from the desktop computer.

Any help getting this program moving would be greatly appreciated. I have been
writting in Visual Basic for several years. Now I am tryng to learn C# but need
some help getting started.

Thanks
Rick

Best Regards, Dmitry Grinberg