-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:37 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Help with new program

I need help getting the following program started.

I have written a small remote data entry program using Visual Basic.net
2005. This program works fine on a Dell handheld. I need this program to
work on a Palm TX.

The Program consists of 3 forms: Mainform = work order list, DataForm = test
data entered, and a numeric keypad using the entire screen. The first two
forms use (in visual basic) a listview control to display information.

I have been trying to get this project started but keep running into a dead
end. I have been able to get a form to display on the screen but can't find
how to put a listview on the form and then fill the listview with data
received from the desktop computer.

Any help getting this program moving would be greatly appreciated. I have
been writting in Visual Basic for several years. Now I am tryng to learn C#
but need some help getting started.

Thanks
Rick