From: %%email.bounce%@ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luc Le Blanc
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:22 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: Is the T3 still relevant?

Lee Church worte:

> Since the T# has long been discontinued it can hardly be considered
> relevant.  I think your efforts should be concentrated on the E2
> and Treo units; at least they are still in production.

OTOH, the T3 had all features of the current TX except for wifi, and
bosted the fastest CPU ever on a Palm, and no slow NVFS RAM. All in
all it was a faster machine. It also had a built-in voice recorder,
not found elsewhere. So someone looking for a TX might very well
decide a cheaper T3 (on eBay say) does the job too.

I was thinking to get a TX for its lesser weight than the T3, but
with Palm not releasing newer models, the price dropped very little
and I kept my T3 and replaced its battery.

Luc Le Blanc