                From:   VM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Saturday, September 23, 2000 1:49 AM
                To:     Palm Developer Forum
                Subject:        PTS_0011177; Where do can I get the
fundemental info?

                I am learning programming using CodeWarrior R6.
                I've searched all documents on the website and my sdk kit.
                But I coun't find some fundimental info about Data type and
tructure in C
                code.
                for example: How can I know about the structure of
'RectangleType'?
                Somethings like that should, i think, be contained in SDK
reference
                document.
                But there is not. Could any one so kind tell me where to
find?
                Thanks for the help.

                --
                For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to