"Tom McCormick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> If you have Visual C++ available, there is a file search command available
> where you can search all .h (or whatever extension you choose) files in
any
> directory you choose. You can point this tool to your Palm header
directory
> and search on RectangleType to find where it is defined.
>
> (Anyone know if this feature exists for CodeWarrior?)

Sure...

1) Open the find dialog
2) Hit the arrow on the side to expand the window for batch searches
3) Drag your include directories from an explorer window into the file area
4) Search away!

If you've built a program using the 3.5 SDK and had the browser turned on,
you also can just use that to get to the definitions of all the types.  I
usually rebuild my precompiled header in all my projects so I'll have full
browse information.