Hi,

I would like to port an existing PC-to-PalmOS RS-232
serial application suite to USB.  This application
maintains communications between the two devices
continuously (it's not a HotSync conduit).  However, I
have not found any OS calls which support USB (nor
any info on the PC side either).

One gentleman joked (I hope it was a joke) about
cracking the case to figure out the memory mapping
of the PDIUSB12 controller IC so that he could write
something from scratch.  Is that what Palm has
reduced us to?

Any and all help appreciated,
GB