>   that will move it around the screen :) not exactly the best UI
>   design, but, doable.. just remember to redraw the form if the
>   API's dont update the form for you

Right.  I had started to write a reply with the Scl* functions, but then I
reread the question and thought the it was asking how to move the scroll bar
on the screen or to resize the physical dimensions of the scrollbar.

Whichever question was actually meant by the poster, I think both questions
have been answered :)

-DGA