Hey Dane,
    Thanks for the help. Yes I wanted to move the scroll bar around the
screen and resize the scrollbar. Thanks to Aaron too, I guess he read my
question wrong. I did not realize that I could use FrmSetObjectBounds
and FrmSetObjectPosition for Scrollbar too. Silly of me  :-) . Thanks
for the help.
            Aaron, the scrollbar has to be moved around since my
application is a browser where the toolbar can be customized, resized
etc. The Scrollbar has to be adjusted for the change in screen size ;-)
. I hope that clears what I wanted :-) .
Cheers,
Sajul.