Hi Dominique

You'll find code in the Palm OS 4.0 SDK Example ToDo application and in
Falch TextTable sample.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dominique Martel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : lundi 8 juillet 2002 22:11
À : Palm Developer Forum
Objet : Scroll bar

Hi all,

I added a scroll bar to my app and it is used with a Field resource. How do
I do to change the text in the field resource when a user press the scroll
bar. I think I have to manage a message, "sclEnterEvent", but I don't find
where to handle it. But I'm not sure if I really have to handle it. And if
so, do I have to write everything in the field resource or just adjust the
scroll bar.

I'm using Falch.net DeveloperStudio 2.6.0.0, if it could help.

Dominique Martel