On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 08:52:18 -0800, "Mark Wilden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>From: "Michael Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I'd like to make it so my program will make it through a
>> gremlins run completely clean.  Is that an unreasonable goal?
>
>In and of itself, I'd say that was a terrible goal. No customer has ever
>paid money for a clean Gremlins run. :)

While I agree with and understand the sentiment behind this comment,
I'm new to Palm development so I'm still learning what I can and can't
get away with.  For the time being, I'm going for squeaky clean
development.  To me, going for a clean gremlins run is the same as
setting the compiler to the maximum warning level and making sure all
the warnings are handled, something I do no matter what platform I'm
developing on.

Also, my first program is freeware so they won't be paying anything at
all. :-)

>I've got a lurking "invalid insertion point" myself in one of my apps. It's
>not real high on my list of priorities to fix.
>
>I would be interested in what others think is the cause and severity of this
>Gremlins report.

  Michael S. Harrison
  michaelh.dragonseye@com
  (reverse the dot and at to send email)

* The opinions expressed here are those of my iguana
* and I never know what he's going to say next.