Agus Silas wrote:

> Can someone tell me where I can find any GPRS code samples ?
> I've tried to find it at Handspring or at PalmSource but I
> found nothing.

If you are trying to develop Internet code that works over GPRS, you don't
need anything more than you already have in the old SDK.
The GSM vs GPRS vs UMTS is invible from your application.

What kind of application are you writing?

> A friend told me that the GPRS' SDK is still under
> developement, is that
> true ?

Never heard something about a GPRS SDK... btw, gprs is already working since
the end of 2000 here and my programs have always worked over it with no
problem (well... with little problem ;) ).

Best regards

--
Ing. Pietro F. Maggi
DSM S.p.A.