Well, didn't think I would be bringing this topic back up again...

Anyway, when I was asking all of you here about this, I was running the code
on POSE with a "palmos35-en-color" ROM.  Now, I just ran the exact same code
on a B&W ROM, specifically, "palmos30-en" and its debug version and the
background of formB is not being filled in!  Instead, the controls on formB
are drawn correctly, but I can "see through" formB to formA.

Any ideas how to get this functional again for the B&W version?  I looked at
FrmPopupForm again in the docs and I see nothing that would suggest that the
function requires some sort of "glue" counterpart to be called instead.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Daniel Suleski :->
TD, Mysticware Inc.