At 05:56 PM 2/15/2004, you wrote:
Will it support large PNOs (>64kB) and globals for Garnet binaries?

I don't know. I think that's all part of FAST, and I'm not sure what the state of that toolkit is.

FAST has two parts -- Palm OS Debugger and the debug nubs. Those other features were modification made to the CodeWarrior tools to support FAST. They include linker improvements, debug format output, split PNO support, and global variables. prc-tools may be able to output the DWARF2 symbolics needed for PNO debugging, but I don't know if it handles the other parts at this time, at least without manual effort on the user's part.