At 11:01 AM 12/22/2004, you wrote:
Thank you very much, Ben. So I take the opportunity and add another issue:
Once I am logged in and surf to "Manage My Applications", I eventually get a list of my applications (although not complete at the moment, but that has been mentioned above). Now I'd like to update the description of an application, and I click on the underlined application name. I get the "Application Product Information" page, but the Creator ID is not the one that belongs to the selected application. I have a selection of all requested Creator IDs that have not yet been assigned to an application.
In a nutshell: Clicking on the application name leads to a "Submit new application" page where the fields are correctly filled out, but the Creator ID does not correspond.
Somehow the new logic of the loosened coupling between a Creator ID and an application does not work. And it is not possible to de-couple an application from a Creator ID once submitted.

I've already submitted this as a bug to the team -- it looks like the page is only showing available IDs, without the logic to also include the ID to which the application is already assigned so it will show up correctly on the list.

Thanks for the report.

--
Ben Combee
Techwood Broadcasting Foundation, Austin Bureau Chief