One other issue: the (partial) PalmOS source code for PalmOS up to 4
are nowhere to be found any more. Will they be availabel again ?

We didn't get the developer agreements transferred to the new developer accounts yet. I don't know yet if this will be its own click-through agreement, or if it will be part of a new developer section we're setting up to handle seeding access. However, if you've already downloaded the source, you can continue to refer to it.

Second other issue: PalmSource changes for PODS 1.1 still not available,
only the changes to prc-tools for PODS 1.0 are there.

I still don't have access to the new site to upload or update the files; I learned that the transition went live when I read the postings on the forum this morning. I'm working on getting access. In the meantime, you can get the source packages from a mirror I setup on my own site at:

http://palmos.combee.net/dl/original_sources.zip
http://palmos.combee.net/dl/pxgdb-6.0-psi.zip
http://palmos.combee.net/dl/src_CDT_2.0.2_modified.zip
http://palmos.combee.net/dl/prc-tools-2.3-psi.zip
http://palmos.combee.net/dl/sources_readme.txt

I hope to get this resolved soon, but PalmSource will be shut down next week for the holidays, and already a lot of people have left for vacation (including me -- I'm writing this from my parents' house).

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc.
   "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/
   Developer Forum Archives:   http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/