Sure. But, for better and faster undestanding and using, I strongly recommend get some source code (specially the ones from SDK), the API reference and try to understand how do they work.

The Codewarrior for PalmOS tutorial itÂs also a great start point fot people who are using CW, of course. But also gives a good overview on palmOs programming.