First of all, thanks to all who replied...

I have spent 15 or so years programming in a 4th GL language called Dataflex
(and then Visual Dataflex), so although it is similar in thought and
infrastructure, the language itself is quite a diffence from VB...

So like I said... be ready for plenty of dumb questions <gr>...

Anyway, I will look at all tools mentioned, but will likely push customers
towards PalmOS.  It seems that if one thinks ahead, the coding between the
two can be *almost* the same... simply letting the compiler (my database
terms) create the appropriate runtime file...

Cheers, Mike

--
Grasp Software Corporation
www.grasp.ca