Hi John,

I wonder where this fonts come from, I don't have them on any of my PCs. From
the naming I guess they're from NSBasic.
Anyways, I have to convert them myself if I want to include them in my own
application (True Type fonts are copyrighted, Bitmap fonts like Palm/Mac nfnt
are not).

Regards
Benjamin Stadin