Orasanu Iuliana wrote:
Hi folks,
What's the idea with the Palm+Windows?
I read that Palm releases today the Palm Treo 700w (aka Treo 670)...

Personally I feel that this is a desperate move to relauch the Palm into the
market. I don't know how the Palm brand could be combined with Windows, because
Palm handlers are equal to Palm Os based devices... nothing to do with Windows
Mobile...

Can anyone help me with this?!? is this only a finacial move? or is the PALM OS

Regards, Iulia

is just a financial move.

Palm is only a licensee. A licensee is a hardware manufacture and this hardware manufacture is just introducing a new option to its customers.

The only think that Bill Gates can say the would scary me in the Palm+Windows conference today is "Go Linux" but as he will not say this nothing would be unusual.. ...including a Treo 700W demonstration crash! this would be a normal situation too :-D

Erico Franco