Wed Jan 20 17:39:21 2010: Request 52794 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by snaury
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Multiple tests failing on strawberry perl
   Broken in: 1.001
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: javier...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=52794 >

On Tue Jan 05 01:59:53 2010, CHOCOLATE wrote:
> I've attached a patch. It modifies script/par.pl and the two tests.
> The patched
> script/par.pl tests for an additional env var, PAR_PACKER_TEST_INC,
> that is
> only set in the test scripts, and extracts and uses it (i.e. prepends
> it to
> @INC) if it's defined.

Unfortunately your patch changes logic completely, since the problem is that
neither
PAR/Heavy.pm nor PAR/Filter/PodStrip.pm are embedded in the executable. You
might as well
install it with notest, and when you later try testing, it will suddenly work
(because it will pull
modules from system perl). Unfortunately it doesn't fix the problem as files
generated with pp
are defunct and always depend on system perl.