Hi Welle,

Thanks for your reply.

I, too, have been using pp + innosetup for many years, so that is not the
problem. BTW my apps are Perl/Wx based.

I was responding to Olivers suggestions to have par handle the file
selection and bundling, and innoset doing the unpacking. I wondered if
anyone ever tried that.

Bonus: Since I usually do not have Windows at my disposal, and no Mac, I'm
often frustrated that I cannot make kits for Windows and Mac on a Linux PC.
It is nothing more or less than collecting a bunch of files...

Regards,
        Johan