Hi Johan,

I've uploaded a perl GUI program:
https://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/uploads/3C6TeP1OMnL8q7ciPFkyneaA.exe

this is made with 64 bit Perl. My launcher currently supports only 32
bit Perl because the 64 bit version was even slower running ExifTool.

It is not exactly a trivial program, but all the application stuff is
within a single folder lib/App/Music/ChordPro .

BTW when running unpar.cmd I get an error message "The syntax of the
command is incorrect" on line

ren %PAR_GLOBAL_TEMP%\inc\script\*. *.pl

I see. This was for ExifTool.

Note that unpar.cmd does not extract the Wx libraries.

It seems that unpar.cmd can't be used with your project.

I'll have a look at it tomorrow and report my findings.

Oliver