Dear all,

I would like export in an xdmf format the results of a 1D numerical simulation. Using "polyline" I have created a test file and I am able to visualize the line in paraview. However I have some issues:

1) I would like to visualize a 3D cylinder instead of the line. However, tube filter is always gray and I cannot use it;
2) If I try to use the plot over line filter I get a segmentation fault;
3) If I try to see the grid connectivity with the related filter, I get a message error.

Probably there is something wrong in my data file, however I cannot find it.
Could you help me, please?

Thank you.
Best regards,

  Cristiano Malossi

PS: I am using ParaView 3.8, Linux 64.

--
      Cristiano Malossi
      Ph.D. Student

      EPFL - SB - MATHICSE
      CMCS - Modeling and Scientific Computing
      Office MA C2 577, Av.Piccard, Station 8.
      CH-1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
      Ph.    : +41 21 693 2733
      E-mail : cristiano.malo...@epfl.ch

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE Xdmf SYSTEM "1D.xdmf" [ <!ENTITY DataFile ""> ]>
<Xdmf>
    <Domain Name="1D">
        <Grid Name="Polyline" GridType="Uniform">
            <Topology TopologyType="Polyline" NodesPerElement="2"
             NumberOfElements="7" BaseOffset="1">
                <DataItem Format="XML" DataType="Int" Dimensions="9 2">
				    0 1
				    1 2
				    2 3
				    3 4
			        4 5
			        5 6
			        6 7
			        7 8
			        8 9
                </DataItem>
            </Topology>

            <Geometry GeometryType="XYZ">
                <DataItem Format="XML" Dimensions="10 3" DataType="Float">
			        0.0 0.0 0.0
			        0.1 0.0 0.0
			        0.2 0.0 0.0
			        0.3 0.0 0.0
			        0.4 0.0 0.0
			        0.5 0.0 0.0
			        0.6 0.0 0.0
			        0.7 0.0 0.0
			        0.8 0.0 0.0
			        0.9 0.0 0.0
        		</DataItem>
            </Geometry>

            <Attribute AttributeType="Scalar" Center="Node" Name="Pressure">
                <DataItem Format="XML" Dimensions="10 1" DataType="Float">
                    0
                    1
                    2
                    3