Hey Christiano,

First, I think there may be a couple problems with the data file. It works
better for me if I change to NumberOfElements="9" and remove the BaseOffset
specifier. (I'm not sure what that part of the API is for...)

The Tube filter is for PolyData, and this file loads in as an Unstructured Grid
(you can see this in the Information tab of the Object Inspector panel. One
option is to use the Extract Surface filter to change this into a PolyData. I'm
not sure if there is another way to just have the reader know this is PolyData
in the first place.

After the changes in the first paragraph the Plot Over Line works fine for me,
too. (I'm not sure about the Grid Connectivity filter since I never use it and
don't really know what it does.)

Hope this helps get you started, at least,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group