Hi everybody,
    I'm really new in ParaView. I have a question about utilisation of
ParaView's plugin in ParaViewWeb:
- My plugin has been imported to ParaView and work with ParaView. I did a
simple image threshold filter (1 input and 1 output,derived de
SimpleToSimpleImageFilter) and it works as I imagined in ParaView, I succeeded
in calling it in Python Shell as well (all the steps are respected, including
.xml, CMakeLists, etc.)
- Now I want to use it in ParaView. I found in "simple.py" a command
LoadPlugin, and I use this without any problem (no error in Chrome's error
console, nothing abnormal in log at PWService/admin). But I don't have the
right syntax to call this plugin.

=> So all I want to know is how to call my filter. name MyImageThreshod. Do you
have any idea?
Thank you very much indeed.

PS: I tried

paraview.LoadPlugin('path/to/myPlugin.so',false);
paraview.MyImageThreshold() => ParaView has no methode named MyImageThreshold
paraview.plugins.MyImageThreshold => always the same error.