Please keep the conversation on list so others can help you as well; thanks.

I am assuming you passed no arguments to Configure.pl - can you try this
step and report the output:

perl Configure.pl --verbose-step=inter::progs

This should generate more verbose output about what parrot is doing to fail
on that step.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda