Hello Duke,

Let me rephrase my question.

For example, I write a simple perl file, hello.pl :
#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Hello World"

To compile this, I use :  parrot perl6.pbc hello.pl

The output is : Hello World

Similarly, if I have a C file, hello.c :

#include<stdio.h>

int main()
{
    printf("Hello World\n");
    return 0;
}

How would I compile this to get the output?

Note : I downloaded the c99 package for parrot from github but I could not
get this installed.

Thanks & Regards,*
Ashraya S Shiva*