Howdy,

You can embed Parrot inside of a C or C++ application. It can be any
language, actually (it works with FORTRAN), but we have the best docs
for C and C++. I have embedded Parrot inside of PostgreSQL (PL/Parrot
[0]), but that uses the old interface [1]. The new interface [2] is
infinitely better, but has not been heavily used. But it was designed
very well by Whiteknight, so it is high quality.

You can also call out to C/C++ libraries from parrot via "dlopen" and
cousins via the Native Call Interface (NCI) substem of Parrot [3].

Which of those things do you want to do, or possibly both?

Duke

[0] http://pl.parrot.org
[1] https://github.com/parrot/parrot/blob/master/docs/embed.pod
[2] https://github.com/parrot/parrot/blob/master/docs/embed_new.pod