Izwe lethu Joni!! You said it mouthfully

________________________________
From: Masande Gonya <1masa...@gmail.com>
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 2:02:01 PM
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] PAYCO VS PACyl ON SA FM

Africanist we must be vigilant, the media is not right tool for now , because
it is controlled by western people. MOST OF THE TIME WE SAY THAT.  The masses
are waiting for us out there, the facebook and google is not going to bring
unity within the party.

We are not politicians, we are revolutinaries ma-afrika. The masses are waiting
for us, we must ask ourselves what do we want from achieve within the space of
time.

Pan-Africanism is does not preach about disunity, it speaks about unity.

I strongly feel PAC is the only solution to the current problems of africa,
what is required is members to unity.

let us love one another, we must not be enemies. The dream of 1963, 25 May it
is still there.

But we must be willing to change our personalities for the sake our people.

I am not old in politics, but i see there is huge problem within the ranks of
our movement.

I am currently doing my academic research on the politics of azania and turn
around strategy that can be used to get the opportunity to get support from the
masses.

It nice to know what happen pre-1994, and that was mistake that was caused. In
a revolution if something didn't work out, there is a need to reshape and move
forward.

I am currently reading Sun Tzu on the Art of War, I recommend to all africanist
to get hold of the book so that we can serve the people of this continent. To
debate seating in the chair, with your fingers in your computer is not going to
justice to people who are dying in and other. If we can not change the
government via democratic proccess (which i strongly believe PAC was not
supposed to engaging in) we are liberation movement not a organisation of
parliament or union buildings.

The african cause will remain a cause.

I remain an Africanist.