Cde Moloto

Please have your  facts correct on aplamva before you can talk on
internet which is a public forum. I won't  take the liberty of engaging
you on this forum but all I am asking is that you must start talking the
truth especially if you are a Head of party building department you
don't build the party on lies. I will challenge you on any matter as far
as Aplamva in concerned. You know that Party disciplinary process was
raped as far as Aplamva is concern. You are part of the mess happening
now in Aplamva. You did not listen when we advised you and Cde Skwatsha
on a solution for a congress that was supposed to be held together on 11
Sept 2009 instead you pushed and rushed to congress on 22 Aug 2009 where
most over 50 Aplamva branches were sidelined without any valid reasons
and that was very irresponsible of you. You know that the congress  you
held on the 22 Aug 2009  was  unconstitutional not unless you can prove
it on the constitution that you followed procedure of which you did not.

Note:  Cde Moloto you know that what you wrote here is nonsense I
CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE IT

 leadership of Fihla Aplamva are not PAC members and therefore there are
basis for unity discussions with them.  We know what they are interested
on is the name of Aplamva.  So that they can continue to source project
form government for themselves.  This grouping is not really interested
in unity, their actions and programmes are aimed at undermining and
weakening the PAC as an organisation.

Don't be devisive

Izwe lethu

Justice Mvakali