From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:pa...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Phakamile Myakayaka
Sent: 28 May 2010 11:03 AM
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] PAYCO VS PACyl ON SA FM

majoni ikhona ingxaki kwaye it is of gigantic propotion.i just listened to
safm and i am not happy at all.solution:let's all meet and iron our
differences in order to move forward as a strong force of african warriors
on  a revolutionary march to total emancipation of amaAfrica, uPAYCO
makakhokhele i'm ready to loose blood for the african course IZWE LETHU!