Make sure the disk is in the drive with the label side facing the ceiling.

Shane
At 05:31 PM 4/6/2004, you wrote:

Hi Bob,
Thanks.  It is encouraging to know I may not be the only one having trouble
with this stuff.

I have kept trying all afternoon.

Now, I am not sure if it is me, or something with the cd burner.

I have my project put together.  When I insert the blank cdr, I keep getting
a message, after the record dialogue box appears, and I have pressed ok, to
insert a blank disc.

No matter how many times I eject, and then, put the disc in, it just keeps
asking for me to insert a blank disc.

At this point, I really don't know what to do.

Crystal

---