http://www.imtoo.com

At 11:57 PM 4/6/2004, you wrote:
Sorry, where do you get the ripper from?
E-mail me!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Skarstad
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 5:52 AM
Subject: ImToo DVD Audio Ripper and the way files are created

Hi guys I just purchased a copy of ImToo DVD Audio Ripper v1.0.18 and it rocks. For those of you who don't know, this program takes the soundtrack from a dvd and converts it to an mp3 or a wav file so you can burn it onto a cd or listen to it on your computer. It's really easy to use and most things about the program are standard, but I've only got one little problem and I'm wondering if there's a way to do what I want. I've got a box set of a tv series called The Critic, and each show lasts approximately 25 minutes, give or take.

What I'd like to do is have each show be it's own mp3 rather than having 6
or 7 files per show. I could put them into sound forge and join them all
together but that's an arduous process and I'd really rather not do that if
I can avoid it.  In the program there's a volume size combo box, and it has
3 choices.  Chapters which I tried and didn't like, 5 mb, and custom time 6
min.
  I thought of using the custom time choice but if there's an edit box to
show how long to make each file, i can't seem to locate it.  Also, this
program has a rather odd menu bar type of thing. there's different buttons
like file, tools, settings and help, but when I try clicking on them,
nothing seems to happen. Anyone have any idea about how to solve this? Like
I said, I'd  much rather have each individual show be it's own file rather
than have 6 or 7 files per show and I'd really rather not spend all that
time putting them together.  Thanks for any help you guys can give on or
off list as well.