Hi David
This software is fantastic. Through a little trial and error I've been able to figure out a couple things but your post really helps me a lot! I really think this software is gonna help me a lot because I've got a whole lot of dvds and most of them are movies, but a few of them are tv shows and this could really work out well for me. I did figure out what you mentioned about the titles, that part was easy. But thanks a lot though man, it's very much appreciated.