From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Truong
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 2004 3:27 PM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: ImToo DVD Audio Ripper and the way files are created

Hi Chris,

You can do this easily.  Just find the ComboBox labelled "volume size" and
change it to custom time then shift+tab once and you will find a settings
button, then type in desired time.  I put 360 minutes as I know it would be
unlikely that a dvd feature such as a movie would exceed 6 hours.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/