Also your computer is a strong local radio source that
tends to get in to everything. Short of making sure
your computer is grounded, and surrounding it with
tinfoil, not much you can do, you could try toroids on
all the cords I guess, but having the radio right next
to the computer, you'll get interference.
Shawn