when in nero, press alt+f then f for preferences. control tab three times to the sounds page and you will find the checkboxes for those sounds.

on Saturday 7/3/2004 04:41 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
Hey fellow Nero users, I have a question about Nero, 5.5. Some how, my
Nero program got un-installed from my PC. So when I re-installed it from
the CD, and downloaded all the updates I had previously installed before
the misterious un-install. But before when I burned a copy of a given CD,
and there was some problem with the CDR, you know, maybe it was faulty or
something, causing the burn process to abort, I would get this neat
dragon like sound. Also, upon completion of a successful burn, I would
get a trumpet sound. Well now I get neither of these sounds. So how can I
get these sounds, I guess you would call them wav files or something like
that. But I would like to recover them. Any one have an idea as to how I
can do that please?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry about the awkward sentence construction. I couldn't fix it with
this stupid Windows Millenium OS.

Leonard Salinas
--
"My God! The thought of that evil man, loose in London--with
money, from God only knows what source--fomenting riot and

come join our new eudora list at
visit my ftp site at:
ftp://guest:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and find scripts for eudora 6 and jfw 4.51 and 5.x at
www.coreytk.com/jfw
web page at