Hello, DJC.

I have Nero.  After the Compile a New CD, enter on Next.
Arrow down to Data CD then go to Next.
The program will aks, Compile a new data CD?
Again, go to Next.
Then, F for Finish.
A blank Iso will show up.

Go into the Nero window and then to File Browser.
Enter on Browser, then arrow up and down to find the folder you want to
select.
Select that folder and copy it to Clipboard, then go to iso 1.
Paste folder in iso1.
Reenter the window and arrow down to Write CD
and press Enter.
Press Enter on Burn.
If, however your folder is too large, the program will warn you and will not
start burning.  If the folder does not exceed 648mb the burning process will
start.

A personal note: I got away with burning 700mb of stuff, then later
discovered some errors on the discs and some of the affected mp3's would not
play at all.  So, now I stopped this and am reorganizing and redoing my
music collection and am not exceeding the limit anymore.  So, you see, I
learned the hard way.

My burner runs at 52x.

Oh, I have my Verifying data checked so the burner will automatically open
and close the door when that process begins after burning.

I do not know if I am making sense all the way.  If I am mixed up about
something, it is harder for me to give directions on some of this stuff and
much easier to do, since I do this a lot.

Take care and have a nice one.

Mimi