From: "Larry Naessens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: splitting a large wave file into smaller files

Hi Andy. I would sure appreciate the help here. I'm running Goldwave 5.08
and I don't have scripts. If they're available I haven't yet found them.
Then again, nothing I've done has yet required them, so I haven't looked all
that hard.  I'm running both Jaws 5.1 and the latest version of WindowEyes.
I'd appreciate any suggestions here.

Thanks,

Larry