To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: xm radio online service

I did get it to kind of work.  I couldn't change stations unless I shutdown
the player and then restarted it.  This is unacceptable.  Maybe blue grass
is under the country button.
Doc Wright
http://wrightplaceinc.net
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?
then where does the learning start?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy and Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>