But Kevin, if you uninstall the driver would you still be able to record streaming media? With total recorder you have to have its driver in order to record radio stations. Are you saying that if I try replay radio I won't need its driver to make recordings?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 4:20 AM
Subject: RE: Replay Radio Driver Question

Hi their,

You will find if the sound driver is installed and you have told
replay radio to use that external driver it will always use the
external driver and you will always have to change the configuration
back to your sound card of coise!!

I use quick mix it's a very good utility you set your preferred
settings in your mixer then save them then when you need to use them
you just open quick mix and just open the preferred setting of your
choose.

If I was you I would unstall the external driver for replay radio it
causes more problems than it is worth in my opinion.

all the best.