Howdie,

I used to use roxio and there a similar command existed, control t. I don't remember where I picked up this tidbit, but it must have been here on the list. This list, along with a couple of others to which I subscribe, is a treasure trove of great information!

Rusty
> At 07:25 PM 6/27/2005, Yardbird spake thusly:-
Russell, how did you learn about this Control 1 key command?  That would be
great.  So if I manage to get all the files from a single CD's worth of
ripped tracks loaded into the first box, and I want the entire album to wind
up on the CD I'm burning, I can just use Control A when I'm in that list,
and then hit Control 1 and they'll all be placed into the compilation list?
Incredible.  Come on, tell me where you learned this.  It's the only step,
although an awfully vital one, that I haven't been able to master reliably
in Nero.