Hi all

I realise this question has been asked many times before, but I need some
current info.

I am looking for an accessible MP3 player with good sound quality.  It must
also have a reasonably large storage capacity.

I realise that with todays menu-driven units nothing is completely
accessible, but what is the best options regarding MP3 players that are
presently available on the market?

Also - and this is just out of curiosity - do all these small MP3 players
have the same sound quality?

Regards

Andre