Hockey's not an interest.  What about the other 3, baseball, basketball and
football, college and pro.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck Adkins
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:41 AM
  Subject: Re: Satellite Radio

  I have them both. I have a device from Sirius and the XMPCR from XM, and am
  spoiled with that because I can read all the XM text. I started with XM, but
  got Sirius for the college sports after Real Player was dropped by College
  Sports TV. I have dropped the Real Player college sports stuff, infact I
  dropped all the Real player stuff, wasn't using it. I found the Sirius
  quality the best until a few days ago. It seems that the XM quality audio
  wise has improved. If I could only afford one, I would stick with XM because
  of their wider choice of music. XM now has the NHL and will be the exclusive
  distributor of the NHL in 2007.Both have their strong points but if I could
  only have one I would have XM.

  Chuck

  This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we