From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jerry Richer
Sent: December 21, 2005 9:16 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: FM transmitters

     Reed!  Many of us use an FM transmitter and wireless keyboard to work
with our computer remotely.  The FM transmitter allows us to hear the audio,
including software speech from the computer over a standard FM radio and the
wireless keyboard allows us to enter commands.  With this equipment we can
sit on the deck or across the house from the main computer and operate it
remotely.  The C Crane transmitters are a good low cost option for the FM
transmitter part.  Instead of an FM transmitter some of us use wireless
headphones which come with a transmitter that broadcasts on a dedicated
frequency.  The Gyration keyboard for $199.00 is a popular option for the
keyboard part with reliable service up to 100 feet from the keyboards
transmitter..
     The FM transmitter or headphone transmitter plugs into where you would
plug your computers speakers in and the keyboard plugs into a USB port.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: Standard $345.00, Professional $575.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml ! Window Eyes 5.0: $700, includes delivery
in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 8.0 with CD Architect 5.2: $250, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we